Home » Archives for August 2011
Here there is a tree with human-like form of swamps, seen at night. And it would be scarier if you travel at night, because these nuances is then no wonder then an adventure tour company called Old River Plantation Adventure to provide package tours through the wetlands, both day and night. But be careful if you want to spend the night in the swamp. Because the crocodiles that live in them could be lurking.
Sonora Witchcraft Market is a market in Mexico is not like the market generally. Because these markets can be regarded as the market wizards. This is where shamans and magicians provide services to predict and cast spells for luck, of course, by paying in advance.
And on April 12, 2011, Australian Broadcasting Corporation (ABC) Program "Foreign Correspondent" filtered reports of Chuuk Lagoon likening the effects of major releases will come from the tens of thousands of tons of oil from Japanese warships rusted into coral reefs of the Exxon Valdez spill in Alaska. The ship is classified as a Japanese war grave, which requires the involvement of Japanese government at the end of the clean-up.
Rumored that the city is full of mystery, a place haunted, in fact, are the ruins of an ancient fort area is a popular destination for holiday weekends. It is said that the rumors that haunt started by local villagers who frighten visitors and their loot.
"Staying here after sunset is strictly prohibited," strictly forbidden to live in this city after sunset, the smells of the warning message reads. Instead, visitors can stay in super luxury resort Amanbagh located about 10 km from Bhangarh.
* Canadian National Tower (553 meters), Toronto, Canada
* Ostankino Tower (540 meters), Moscow, Russia
* Oriental Pearl Tower (468 meters), Shanghai, China, and
* Petronas Twin Towers (452 meters), Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
And the following facilities that will complement those of the Jakarta Tower:
* The parking lot area of 144,000 square meters
* House podium as high as 17 floors.
* Lift to reach the top of the tower
* Restaurant rotating
* Big Mal
* Amusement park
* Museum of the history of Indonesia
* Multi-purpose room / conference that can accommodate ten thousand visitors
* Space-office space of 8000 square meters
* Center exhibition
* Center for education and training
* Multimedia center with radio and television broadcast transmitters
* Center for trade and business
* Sports Center
Kono when talking about the Amazon River, the local folklore that evolved was made of the former river flows in a giant snake named Sucuriju Gigante. Sucuriju Gigante was a giant anaconda is said to live in the amazon. Differences with ordinary anaconda that are 10 meters, said sucuriju can reach lengths of 40 meters!. With a diameter of 80 cm and weighing 5 tons, he can wound and destroy a truck with a single convolution. According to the amazon native tribe, sucuriju this is the creator of the Amazon river which is said when heavy rains created a mud Gigante dimana2 out the largest ever.